Saturday 23 April 2011

~Treasures Of The Ocean~

 orange wooden stretch bracelet $8 & black one with mini bottle n shell charm $15
 2x stretch braclet set $19 with real shells
 $15 0 real green coral pieces, mini bottle filled with mini shells
 Group Shot!


 close up shot $28
 mini glass bottle with mini shells inside and a large silver shell charm $ 15.00

 cluster of sea treasure on drift wood $28.00
 Ive loved the beach my whole life but not for the fun in the sun or the swimming in the ocean but purely for the true treasure of the ocean - Shells - Drift wood && Shells :] i recently went home for Easter break and spent my Good Friday on my most favorite beach growing up in Cairns Yorkeys Knob Beach. ill be using Shells and other sea treasure to create my new collection for ~Treasure in a  bottle inspired by the Treasures of the Ocean. x0Xo - i hope you all love it!





4 comments:

  1. saw your pieces and work on Tuula Vintage's blog! Love everything - these photos are fantastic and especially loving the peace sign one!

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww Thank you so much, keep an eye out for all my new things coming i have 3 new collections coming and an extension to my bullets range! x0 Hope youve had a great easter Break. x0

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember walking along the beach when I was younger, picking up seashells and loving the way the sea breeze blew through my hair.

    Your post brought me back to those beautiful childhood memories. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete