Monday 2 May 2011

~SEED BEADS ~ x0

Ever since i can remember ive owned a bead box and now im 22 I own like 20! but my first memories of my bead box consist mostly of these tiny lil glass beads call seed beads and I used to absolutly loveeeee them id make all sorts or stuff out of them and now im going to incorpoarte them into my new designs they work perfectly and are gorjus and differnt to just a plain old chain. so you can see these in my bullet ranges Necklace && Rings and even in my new collection coming out! so i hope you love them just as much as i did growing up and still do! x0x0 <3 J-line 






2 comments:

  1. Those photos reminds me of my sister, she used to have tonnes of beads and random crafty stuff in those boxes, and she'd always make stuff for me. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thats so cute! im glad they bring u happy memories! x0

    ReplyDelete